Friday, June 19, 2009

Productive Procrastination

This is my first foray into blogging, and it has arisen out of an unwillingness to actually do the work that is waiting for me. I have several projects I should be working on, but I find that I am having a little trouble maintaining my focus right now. It's not that I don't want to be doing my projects, but summers are very disruptive for me. I really appreciate the self-driven schedule, but I find that it is harder for me to produce when I don't have any schedule other than my own.

As a result, I've redesigned my website; founded this blog; and established accounts with Twitter, Flickr, WordPress, and Schlemiel/Schlimazel (ok, I made that last one up, but it's not far off, I assure you)

Depending on how much time I find I need to fill in order to avoid all the other things I need to do, I may be back often. I'll resist forcasting what may show up here. It could turn into anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment